<MP>Saturday, 26 June 2010

.=:  M O R N I N G    P R A Y E R  :=.
     From Father Pat Umberger

EARLY SIGN-UP DEADLINE ENDS AFTER 10 JULY PRICE GOES UP $100 AFTER THAT.
18-28 October 2010 - $2799 from O'Hare, $2859 from La Crosse Brochure,
sign-up sheet & links to hotels are now available at the Web Site:

Blessed Raymond Lull (1235-1315)
Raymond worked all his life to promote the missions and died a missionary to
North Africa.
Raymond was born at Palma on the island of Mallorca in the Mediterranean
Sea. He earned a position in the king's court there. One day a sermon
inspired him to dedicate his life to working for the conversion of the
Muslims in North Africa. He became a Secular Franciscan and founded a
college where missionaries could learn the Arabic they would need in the
missions. Retiring to solitude, he spent nine years as a hermit. During that
time he wrote on all branches of knowledge, a work which earned him the
title "Enlightened Doctor."

Lord, forget not the souls of your poor ones. ~Psalm 74

Jesus entered the house of Peter, and saw his mother-in-law lying in bed
with a fever. He touched her hand, the fever left her, and she rose and
waited on him. ~Matthew 8:5-17

Jesus heals.  People around him have such great faith, and they're always
there ... lining up to see him and to ask for healing and help.  And Jesus
doesn't disappoint. He calls faith from us too, and is ready to help and
heal.

I pray that I may be a person of great faith.  I pray that I may call on
Jesus for myself and others and trust that His healing and help will come.

.=: W E     P R A Y  :=.

Jeanne prays that her children may be brought back to the Catholic faith and
the Sacraments. Nancy from PA requests prayers for a very close friend and
her family who will bury her 93-year-old mother on Saturday that she may be
comforted by God's love and gain strength from the knowledge that her mother
has been rewarded with eternal life. Sheryl asks prayers for her
mother-in-law who has cancer. Therese requests prayers for my husband and I
to help us financially and to find jobs.