[moneytalks] support for MYOB

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:21:39 +1300

Hello!

Has anyone here heard of a little accounting package called Mind Your Own
Business? All the banks here support it, but it seems very unfriendly to all
screen readers. I'm hoping to get hold of a transaction list in it's native
format. Perhaps APH might consider adding the ability to import the files
into MT. Then we would have a way of making use of these files, which appear
to be the only kinds of files our banks will provide.

Cheers,
Dave
David Allen
Independent Adaptive Technology Consulting at reasonable rates
115-A Musselburgh Rise
Dunedin 9001
New Zealand
Telephone: +64-(03)455-7694