[moneytalks] problem installing update

  • From: Franklin Johnson <franklin1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 20:49:49 -0600

When I attempt to update Money Talks I get the following message. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so what was your work around?

Error
C:\Program Files\aph\Money Talks\MT.exegraphic 280 An error occurred while trying to replace the existing file:
DeleteFile failed; code 5.
Access is denied.
Click Retry to try again, Ignore to skip this file (not recommended), or Abort to cancel installation.

At 02:49 PM 2/23/2007, you wrote:
Money Talks version 1.2.0.0 has been released. If you wish to update to
the new version, you can use the Check For Updates option on the Help
menu.

Rob Meredith