[moneytalks] Re: new Beta Available

  • From: "dan kysor" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 09:29:22 -0700

when are you coming out with something for the braillenote or pacmate for gosh sakes!
dan

Dan Kysor, Director
Governmental Affairs
California Council of the Blind
225 15th. Street
West Sacramento, Ca. 95691
Tel 916-371-1514
Skipe dankysor
Fax 916-371-7830
Email dan@xxxxxxxxx
The Degree of our Commitment Becomes the Strength of Our Voice
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Zielinski" <steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>