[moneytalks] Re: automatic check number

  • From: "Steve Zielinski" <steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 20:13:17 -0500

  When you down arrow in the item field and get, let's say, "check 800", simply
type in the correct number, right away, don't use a space before starting to
type, just start typing.  For example, type 1000.  Continue with your
transaction as usual after that.

  The next time you do a check entry, and down arrow on the item field, you
will get "check 1001", as the first check offering.

  Steve