[moneytalks] Re: a strange error

  • From: Leonard Salinas <okiespirit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 09:17:03 -0600

I didn't create the money talk folder and there's a second one
named money talk_files. Don't know where these folders came from
and money talks used them because i have mtf and qif files under
the money talks one and under the other i find the following list
of files:

mt_doc_files (file folder)
aph_base.css (style sheet document)
mt_doc.htm (htm document)