[moneytalks] Re: Wondering

  • From: "Allison" <alwaysallie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 23:11:50 -0700

Thanks guys for all your tips and suggestions.

I know that I do have online banking.  I signed up months ago when I first
got Money Talks.  I still don't know where to find qif files.  I know how to
log on and access my account though.  I wrote the list a while back with the
subject, Bank of America, and no one responded to it.  Does no one use that?
<shrug>.  IF ya happen to, I'd appreciate the tips.  You can write on or off
list.

The website is slightly accessible.  Either it is not very accessible, or I
really don't understand banking.  I think it's possibly a little of both  if
I'm being honest.  Even so, it's not the most accessible thing I've seen.

If no one knows about this bank's site, I'll go ahead and call the bank I
guess.  It's not easy to
get tips from the bank cuz most of the phone support only seem to have half
a clue what's
going on.  Then if I ask none mouse-specific questions, they seem to get
more confused.  Nevertheless, I can do it.  It wouldn't be the first time
I've had fun with tech support <smile>.  I just thought it would be simpler
and more efficient to go to this list for help first, just encase someone
was
using it with Money Talks already.

Thanks again all.

Best,