[moneytalks] Re: Wondering

  • From: "Barrett, Don" <Don.Barrett@xxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:36:20 -0500

For me, when I download the qif file, it goes into My Documents, where =
MoneyTalks easily finds it once I go into the File Import menu item.

If your bank's web site is accessible, you should be able to go online =
with your browser and screen reader and tell it to download recent =
information in quif format.  You may get a number of options since there =
are a number of common file formats but just make sure you choose qif.

Don