[moneytalks] Re: Wondering

  • From: "Jennifer Dunnam" <jdunnam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 14:28:41 -0600

Allison,

You will probably need to contact your bank and sign up for "online banking"
or something similar if you have not done so already.  Usually one cannot
automatically access this feature without first signing up, getting a
username/password, etc.  If you need instructions for accessing your account
online, your bank is the best place to go.

Hope this helps.

Jennifer