[moneytalks] Using qif files

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 10:59:57 -0800

I've used this once, to see how it worked. When I tried it, the entires I had made in the register were changed to match that of the bank's. In other words, for a debit, I simply type in the name of the business I used the debit card at. But MT changed it to "Purchase with PIN" or something like that. Unless I missed something, I dont want this, I just want the transaction cleared when I see its a match. Otherwise I will do it manually.

Worry is like a rocking chair - it gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere.
--Dorothy Galyean
Robert & Dreamer Doll (Guide Dawggie)
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup