[moneytalks] Re: Suggestion: Monthly breakdowns

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 09:34:34 -0500

Mickey:

You can use Shift+Up/Down Arrow to select a range of transactions, or
you can use the Date Range command on the View menu. You can also use
both if you wish. For example, you could use the Date Range command to
restrict the view to 01/01/05 through 02/28/05, then use the
Shift+Arrows to select transactions which fall in the first 15 days of
January.

Rob Meredith

>>> mickey_quenzer@xxxxxxxxxxx 03/07/05 09:14AM >>>
Hi Rob: