[moneytalks] Question and opnions on money talk

  • From: "Andrew J. LaPointe" <alapointe89@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:21:39 -0500

Hi, well this is not accualy a question about money talks but I am using it as
my primary checking program my question is...
I had a problem for the first time in years at my bank on saturday.  I didn't
have a sighted person to help me fill out a deposit slip and ran to a problem.
I was short a few bucks but, what I would like to ask you all is what do you
blind users of this program do to fill out deposit slips if you have no sighted
help?  Thank you in advancefor any suggestions.