[moneytalks] Re: Print checks?

  • From: "Andrew J. LaPointe" <alapointe89@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 08:48:55 -0400

Thank you for the information. I will look into this. I love the checkbook program. I have been looking for something like this for a long time. I remember back in the dos days, there was a talking checkbook by the Commissioner of the Mass Commission for the Blind in Boston. It was the greatest program with tons of features for the blind. This Money Talks program is in the same league. Thank you. Andy, Salem, MA.
----- Original Message ----- From: "TERRIE TERLAU" <tterlau@xxxxxxx>