[moneytalks] Re: One small problem with installing latest update.

  • From: Clarence Whaley <clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 15:15:08 -0600

No problems here with Window-Eyes.  It read fine.

At 02:15 PM 3/12/2005 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi to all,
>I've been away from the computer for a while, due to an injured knee. Today,
>I decided to install the latest update, and here is what happened.
>
>All went well, until I came to the window containing the Install button.
>Jaws did not read this window at all. I clicked the next button and was
>waiting for Jaws to speak again or Moneytalks to resume control of speech.
>When I heard nothing for a couple minutes, I pressed Insert+Up Arrow to see
>what would happen. JAWS announced, Install Button." I Virtualized the window
>and discovered there was information on the screen instructing me to click
>Install to continue. Jaws did not read this or the install button either. If
>I remember correctly, there was a similar issue with the initial
>installation of the program.
>
>Once the Install button was pressed, JAWS informed me of the Finish Button
>almost immediately.
>
>This silent screen really needs to be read for the efficient installation of
>the program.
>
>Suzy

Clarence Whaley
Training Division Manager
GW Micro
E-Mail:  Clarence@xxxxxxxxxxx
Direct Voice (615) 383-6248
or 866-699-8901
Direct Fax (260) 489-2608
GW Micro Voice Number 260-489-3671
http://www.gwmicro.com
or press enter below to read all about our training program
http://www.gwmicro.com/training