[moneytalks] Re: Money Talks on New Windows 7 Machine

  • From: Robert C <gone.to.dawgs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 08:15:13 -0800

It does not matter where the files are located, as long as you find them with the Restore command.

Quote of the nanosecond...
customer service notice
Helen Waite is now in charge of all rush orders. If you are in a hurry, just go to Helen Waite.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
Gone.to.Dawgs@xxxxxxxxx
Home Page-
http://webpages.charter.net/dog_guide/

On 12/8/2011 8:00 AM, Margaret Thomas wrote:
Pamela,

Just to take things from the top, if

I copy mt_backup from the XP and paste it on the external drive, is it
what I want to do?

mt_backup is in C:\To Be Backed Up on the XP and

mt_backup has

Address C:\To Be Backed Up\mt_backup Go

templates

Account1.mtf

category.ini

items.ini

paynames.ini

Primary Checking.mtf

When the register on the XP was up to date and mt_backup had been copied
to the external drive, I think I had already selected restore from
backup and it did not bring the register on the Windows 7 up to date,
but I'll happily try it again if I'm sure what should be on the external
hard drive.

Right now, , it looks like the register on the Win 7 is only up to date
some time in September.  There are entries past then, but they haven't
been cleared, some deposits are missing, and other information isn't
accurate.

Thanks for your patience,

Margaret

*From:*moneytalks-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx