[moneytalks] Re: Missing categories

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:16:50 -0400

You can also save a little time and use the following:
%userprofile%\application data\aph\money talks

Its much easier to just type in the %userprofile% and browse to the
rest.

Rob Meredith

>>> TheBlindAvenger@xxxxxxx 08/24/06 09:05AM >>>
Steve,

If you are using Windows XP, the path to the PayNames.ini, Items.ini,
and
Categories.ini files is as follows:
C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Aph\MoneyTalks.

Suzy