[moneytalks] Re: MT web site

  • From: "Reagan D. Lynch" <reagan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 17:41:52 -0500

Not sure where this happens but I've never had to download software and then
click on purchase. Not even Symantec does that.

For all other products under aph.org/tech the purchase link takes one to a page
with the catalog numbers for entry into the online shopping cart. It is only the
MT pages that do not do this.

Other issues are present with the ordering system but I don't think this is the
place for me to go into those.

Reagan D. Lynch

  _____