[moneytalks] Re: Looking for suggestions

  • From: "Mickey Quenzer" <mickey_quenzer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 07:27:56 -0800

Hi:

I agree with this one, I spent time writing up items, only to have them
change.  Quite disconsirting.

I would like to see a feature that puts the deposits at the top of each
day's transactions.

I use shift F2 to do this, and it's to repetative.

*******
******* Home Page: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mickeyqu *******
******* SkypeT - instigater7724*******
******* EMAIL: mickey_quenzer@xxxxxxxxxxx *******