[moneytalks] Re: In trouble again

  • From: "TERRIE TERLAU" <tterlau@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 11:37:47 -0500

Gary,
You have run into a problem that more and more of us are going to
face--many banks support QFX and not QIF any more. There are some thorny
issues to be tackled for Money Talks to handle QFX files. However, we
are going to investigate and work on this issue. It is an important
one.

Sometimes the timing of things just stinks--after getting your changes,
we're sorry you can't use the import feature.

I'll let Larry and Rob  chime in on anything--other than Quicken--that
can convert QFX to QIF.
Best,
Terrie

Mary T. (Terrie) Terlau, Ph.D.
Adult Life Project Leader
Department of Educational and Technical Research
American Printing House for the Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY 40206
Phone:  (502) 899-2381
Toll-free: (800) 223-1839 ext. 381
Fax: (502) 899-2269
Email: tterlau@xxxxxxx

>>> gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/21/05 10:51AM >>>
Greetings to the staff of the American Printing House for the
Blind. No sooner do you provide a new beta with changes I've
requested, then my bank goes and sells itself and now Does Not
Support the Qif Format. Instead, It Says "Download All Quicken
Formats," and There Is No Option for Anything That Ins in QIF.

Given that the Format we use for import is from a 1998 version of
Quicken, are their plans to support other input formats?
Alternatively, is there any converter which will convert the
current QFX format with which I am now provided to the Format
Money Talks understands?

Gary