[moneytalks] Got new printer

  • From: "Glenn Lemacher" <lemacher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 10:04:52 -0600

Hello all, I've been using Money Talks for a couple of years now and like it
very much. My old printer was a HP 1600 ink jet and it died. I purchased a
new HP 2050 ink jet and when I go and try to calibrate a check the account
registry comes up with the calibration field and no matter what I do I can't
calibrate a check . I use the so called voucher check with one check per
sheet and it talks about using the business setting for that style of check.
If I select that and then go in and try to print a check with alt K nothing
happens. Any ideas on this.
Many thanks in advance,
Glenn