[moneytalks] Re: Error Message

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 10:33:19 -0500

Yeah. It really has to happen for me before I can really tell what is
going on. I know in which area that error can occur, but that is it.

Is it safe to assume that this is only happening to those of you who
are using XP Home?

>>> tterlau@xxxxxxx 03/07/05 10:04AM >>>
Rob,
Just to muddy the waters a bit more, here are two more reports of no
error message and money talks program coming up fine when double
clicking on an mtf file.
Kris Hughes, another field tester,   runs XP Professional Edition and
did not get the error when she double clicked on a mtf file.  Her mtf
files are in my documents under administrator. . . . . documents and
settings.

I run Windows XP Home Edition; I got no error when a mtf file was
double-clicked; the program came up fine. My mtf files are in a docs
file off of the root.

Terrie

Mary T. (Terrie) Terlau, Ph.D.
Adult Life Project Leader
Department of Educational and Technical Research
American Printing House for the Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY 40206
Phone:  (502) 899-2381