[moneytalks] Re: Beta: selecting check numbers in the item field

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 09:01:04 -0400

Steve:

This isn't possible if items are to be alphabetized. It has actually
always been this way.

Rob Meredith

>>> steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 08/29/06 07:04PM >>>
Hello Rob and all,

When arrowing through the item field while entering a transaction, can
the
program be set up so that the very first item you come across is a
check
number offering?  Right now ATM, and Charge comes ahead of Check
so-and-so
on my system.  Yes, these two items are alphabetically ahead of the
word
check.
It didn't seem to do that before.  Perhaps that was because I hadn't
created
the item names of ATM and Charge in the Item field before, can't
recall.

I know you fixed a bug that caused a Check number offering to appear
twice.
But what I am suggesting is that the Check number be put on top of the
list,
and of course not repeated again in the list afterwards.

What do you think?

Steve

"I purr, therefore I am"
-- Descates