[moneytalks] Beta: selecting check numbers in the item field

  • From: "Steve Zielinski" <steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 18:04:02 -0500

Hello Rob and all,

When arrowing through the item field while entering a transaction, can the program be set up so that the very first item you come across is a check number offering? Right now ATM, and Charge comes ahead of Check so-and-so on my system. Yes, these two items are alphabetically ahead of the word check.
It didn't seem to do that before. Perhaps that was because I hadn't created the item names of ATM and Charge in the Item field before, can't recall.

I know you fixed a bug that caused a Check number offering to appear twice. But what I am suggesting is that the Check number be put on top of the list, and of course not repeated again in the list afterwards.

What do you think?

Steve

"I purr, therefore I am"
-- Descates