[moneytalks] Re: Beta: correction of View Menu, Font, arrowing with Mike speech

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 15:59:44 -0400

Steve:

We know about these and thanks for reporting them. I wouldn't look for
a fix any time soon as this is a much more complex issue handled by our
self voicing component. We'll keep it on the list.

Rob Meredith

>>> steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 08/19/06 07:52AM >>>
Hi MT Staff,

Correction of what I reported earlier.  It seems that with the Mike
AT&T voice it's the first control under the font menu and the fourth
control isn't speaking correctly.  These would be the Font and Script
controls.  I first reported that the first two controls weren't speaking
correctly.  With WE 5.0 they speak well.  When I run both WE and MT
speech together, it seems that though the arrow action in these controls
move the selection, the Mike voice isn't telling me that.

Can anyone verify this?

Running the latest beta.

TIA

Steve