[moneytalks] Beta: Documentation, the transfering command f4

  • From: "Steve Zielinski" <steveziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 18:05:26 -0600

Hi APH and mt folks,

I think I brought this up before.  Just a suggestion.

Under the transfer command, F4, we have, in part:

Eligible Accounts
Eligible Accounts
When you select Transfer, the program shows a list of the other accounts you
have
open and lets you select one of them. When you select that account, the program
adds
a new transaction to that account with the following characteristics:
Account Transaction Transfer
The transaction contains the date, amount, item, and memo and category fields
set
to the same as the original transaction.

My comment: It also transfers the value in the subcategory field, but that's
not mentioned in the list.
One might assume the phrase category field includes the subcategory, if
asigned, but I think this isn't necessarily true.  Clarifying this, clears any
ambiguity.

Regards,
Steve

--