[moneytalks] Re: 2008 start

  • From: "Rod Maccoux" <rmaccoux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <moneytalks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 14:17:59 -0600

Hello,

I just subscribed a couple of hours ago, and did not catch the beginning of
the thread.  Normally, I monitor a while, before I post.  I have been using
Quicken since 1999, and now that I am using Vista, I have to choose between
trying to continue to use Quicken, not knowing how the current version will
work, or using Money Talks.

Is there a way to see archived messages?  It looks like there are many
features available in MT, so I guess I am more concerned about what
shortcomings I need to learn to live without.  I intend to import my years
of Quicken data in MT if I go that way.  I try to keep things simple.

Any thoughts are appreciated.