[moinfinitecampus] Re: new field called SPED Follow-up Definition Met

162SPED Follow-up Definition MetGRD00606EMust be in code set:
(Yes_No).SPEDMetDefinition must be Y or NSPEDMetDefinition must be Y or N

162SPED Follow-up Definition MetGRD00607ESPEDMetDefinition is required if
IEP/Disabled = Y and FollowUpStatus is in ('EMP','2YR','4YR','NOC'.
SPEDMetDefinition is requiredSPEDMetDefinition is required since IEP/Disbaled
is Y and FollowUpStatus is one of 'EMP', '2YR', '4YR', or 'NOC'.
Andrea, the above is copied from the FileSpecRules for the February Follow-up
file - at the very bottom.  Apparently, IEP students are a "Y" if they are
employed, attend a 2 or 4 year college, or NOC - which is non-college or a
vocational school.  That's the way I am reading it.
Here is a link too....
http://dese.mo.gov/MOSIS/FileLayout.html
Katherine Lyle

Katherine Lyle
Core Data Coordinator
Rolla Public Schools 081-096
573-458-0100 x11106
klyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> Andrea Schremp <Andrea.Schremp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 1/21/2010 8:09 PM >>>
Does anyone know anything about a new field in the graduate follow up called
"SPED Follow-up Definition Met"?

Thanks,

Andrea

Sent from my Blackberry

This message from Wright City R-II School District contains information which
is confidential and is solely for the use of the intended recipient.  If you
are not the intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please destroy it immediately and please
notify us at 636 745-7200.

This Message has been scanned and found to be virus free by our Barracuda Spam
Firewall.