[moinfinitecampus] Re: information not rolling to next year (OOTO 3-2-10 afternoon)

I will be OOTO the afternoon of 3-2-10.

If this an Infinite Campus question, please call the technology HelpDesk at
58181 (option 1). If this is an emergency, I can be reached by cell phone at
314-882-7630.
Thank you and have a nice day,

Dave

>>> "Ginger King" <gking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 03/02/10 16:07 >>>

Andrea,
Ours didn't roll.  Not sure if we missed a check box (if that's possible) or
it's an error in the system.  We are on Version: 2010M.1003.6
Ginger

>>> Andrea Schremp <Andrea.Schremp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 3/2/2010 2:12 PM >>>

For those who have rolled your courses for next year: have the course section
position code, semester code, minutes per week, test method and assessment type
roll into the next year's course sections?

I know we had issues with this in the past.  I turned in a ticket to CIC, but
IC said they can?t replicate it.

Thanks,

Andrea Schremp
Technology Director
Wright City R-II School District
90 Bell Rd
Wright City MO, 63390
Office:     636-745-7230
Cell:        636-237-3418
Email:      andrea.schremp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NOTICE:  Any information contained in or attached to this message is intended
solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this communication
by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received
this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from all computers.