[moinfinitecampus] Re: User group meeting

I will try to get everything that I have out to everyone next week.  Please
do bring feature requests to the meeting.

For those who are new to the request process, as you are considering
enhancement/feature requests, ask the following questions:

1.      Is this something that is 'our' school/district specific and would
only benefit our school/district?
2.      Is this something that would meet the needs or create an improvement
that all Missouri schools could use?
3.      Is this something that would meet the needs or benefit all schools
using Campus?

If the answer to 1 is yes, do not bring that type of request to the meeting.
It would need to be submitted by the individual school/district to CIC and
IC.  Items 2 and 3 would be the kind we would discuss as a group.

Maria E. Hines

Lead Programmer Analyst

Rockwood School District

1955 A Shepard Rd

Wildwood, MO 63038

636-458-7333 ext. 251

hinesmaria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fax: 636-458-7327

"Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be"...Abraham Lincoln