From: moinfinitecampus-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<moinfinitecampus-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: moinfinitecampus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <moinfinitecampus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri Feb 22 10:27:39 2008
Subject: [moinfinitecampus] State Enhancement Request

During the conference call yesterday, with CIC, it was requested by CIC that we
(MOIC) put in an enhancement request immediately to Campus to request Object
Level Security, especially for State Reporting Fields in Campus.  Attached is
the request I have put together on our user groups behalf.

Please review this request and let me know as soon as possible, preferably by
end of day today, if the wording of this request fulfills what we are asking of
Campus.  If you believe more detail should be added, please respond with that
information.  I will update the request and send it into CIC as soon as I
receive everyone’s (or the majority of everyone’s) approval.

Thanks!

Maria E. Hines

Sr. Programmer Analyst

Technology Department

1955-A Shepard Road

Wildwood, MO 63038

Office:  636-458-7333 x.251

Email:  hinesmaria@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message from Wright City R-II School District contains information which
is confidential and is solely for the use of the intended recipient.  If you
are not the intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please destroy it immediately and please
notify us at 636 745-7200.

This Message has been scanned and found to be virus free by our Barracuda Spam
Firewall.