[moinfinitecampus] Re: Quick Poll on elementary attendance

We only have full day Kindergarten and take attendance once a day. But we
have it set up with several periods; not sure why it was done that way
either.

--
Lisa Lacroix
Technology Trainer/State Reporting Coordinator

llacroix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or
use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is
unauthorized.

GIF image