[moinfinitecampus] Re: Parent Email Addresses

  • From: "Marcia Handler" <mhandler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: moinfinitecampus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 08:30:14 -0500

That would be fine.  Since each school does their own registration the family
one would not be good for us.  We usually include them in a packet with other
information.  The signature is a great idea as now we ask they sign when they
return them.

MARCIA HANDLER                                        9703 CONWAY ROAD
COMPUTER COORDINATOR                          ST. LOUIS, MO 63124
LADUE SCHOOL DISTRICT                            FAX:  314-994-0441
NET:  MHANDLER@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or
use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is