[moinfinitecampus] Re: Parent Email Addresses

Lindsey Hoffman wrote:
Parkway School District would like to include the parent email address on the Census Verification form. Are there any other school districts that would support this enhancement request in order to submit this request as a group? Thank you, Lindsey Hoffman
Technology Center
314 415-8144
NOTICE: Any information contained in or attached to this message is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, retransmission, dissemination of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this communication by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.

Yes, we think that would be a great idea. We have not opened up portal since we just went live in August but it is something that does change often.
Katrina Matney
Ava High School