[moinfinitecampus] Re: MAP precode

We are also having problems with it not pulling all of our students for the MAP.
-- we are on 2010.1.0951.4

Denise Wagner
State Reporting Coordinator
Carthage R-9 Schools
417.359.7000 x11085
wagnerd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> "Y. Nickless" <nicklessy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 1/12/2010 9:05 AM >>>
Is anyone else having trouble with the MAP precode extract pulling all of your
students?  I saw that Emergency Patch .0951.3 was supposed to fix it.  But I
was told that patch is on hold by IC now when I put in a ticket to have it
applied for us (we are hosted by IC).

Yvonne F. Nickless

SPED/Counselor Secretary

Jefferson County R-VII School District

1250 Dooling Hollow Road

Festus, MO  63028

Phone:  636-937-9188  FAX:  636-937-9189

E-mail:  nicklessy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

******************************
The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender
immediately by replying to the message and deleting the material from any
computer.

*** This Email was sent by an educator at Danby in Reorganized School District
R-VII.

--
This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway.
http://www.astaro.com