[moinfinitecampus] Re: Eligibility Import Wizard (OOTO)

I will be out of the office 08/04. Please call the help line at 58181, option 1
if you need immediate assistance.
Thanks
Amanda

>>> "Amanda Moore" <amoore1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 08/04/10 12:01 >>>

I will be out of the office 08/04. Please call the help line at 58181, option 1
if you need immediate assistance.
Thanks
Amanda

>>> Sue Roy <sroy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 08/04/10 12:01 >>>

Anyone tried to do Direct Certification importing yet?  Mine is not working and
I don't know if it's me or IC.  I'm mapping from a text file using the Wizard.
 I put in a ticket with CIC and they escalated it to Campus.

Sue Roy
District Data Coordinator/
Secondary Technology Facilitator
Brentwood School District
(314)262-8509

NOTICE:  Any information contained in or attached to this message is intended
solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this communication
by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received
this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from all computers.