[modeleng] Re: more downloads! they must be mad!!

  • From: Patrick Coppens <develop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 16:02:11 +0100

Shep wrote:
> Hi Patrick
>
> This is not a case of 'bearing with you' but being eternally grateful to you
> for all of your hard work, and for understanding black arts such as pdf's,
> which are beyond the comprehension of this aged computer illiterate.
>
> Danke!
>
> Cheers!  Hubert

Hubert,
Glad to hear it!
On a different matter: as I was sorting the pdf's out, I came across a
book, that in light of your recent question, might be of interest to you:
The turners companion, by Baird, 1850 something...
I will send you the title page on your own mail address
If it is on the topic you are interested in, I will upload it in the
next batch!

Patrick