[modeleng] Re: [modeleng]workshop projects

  • From: "alanjstepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 19:00:42 -0000

John, a good question.

Right now I am not making, rather re-making.
Two locos that I built long ago needed repairs, re-bushing, etc and they are
taking time to do.

I am also busy drawing up a range of stationary engines, and trying to
master CAD to do so.

Gradually adding to the research for a loco I plan to build.

In between that, I have been packing ready for an impending move.

Oh, and work takes up far too much of my time!
alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering, Steam Engine, and Railway technical pages.