[modeleng] Re: [modeleng] Re: [modeleng] 3½ versus 5

  • From: "Jem Harrison" <Jem.Harrison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 10:59:22 +0100

I accept your logic.  However, engines are going to spend most of their time
on a shelf or on the floor!

7¼ is too big for me.  It is a popular size at our club (three Roms, an
Edward Thomas, a Bantam Cock and a superb Holmside).  I can see the
practicality of 5-inch and accept the weight of opinion for it.

Thanks,

Jem