[modeleng] Re: hornby rocket

  • From: Tim Kirby <trk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 11:21:26 -0600

On 11/22/07 7:18 AM, "kenny.macdougall" <kenny.macdougall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi can anybody please tell me where i can obtain parts for a 3/12 gauge
> hornby rocket

It's been out of production for decades. You are probably going to either
have to fabricate or buy a non-working sacrificial parts locomotive.

What do you need for it? I assume you tried googling 'hornby rocket';
there is a ;want' post for a parts loco on ebay and there are one
or two out there for sale if you want to drop 150 quid =8^O

This is an interesting little restoration

 http://www.mecworld.co.za/cmrp/cmrp/projects_files/project9/project9.htm

Tim
--
Tim Kirby                   trk@xxxxxxxxxx