[modeleng] generator bis

  • From: Patrick Coppens <develop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 17:47:03 +0200

Evening all!

I have have asked this question in the past, and nobody on the forum
seemed to be eager to answer.
I rather hope that in the meanwhile, we have gained some new members,
and therefore I will put my problem before you again.

I am in search of a working circuitry diagram of an automatic voltage
control module, as they are used in recent three phase self exciting
generators.
I have made up my mind, to alter the whole setup and add a 12 volts car
alternator, to supply the field coils of the necessary current, and thus
adding an external exciter.

On the other hand it would be nice to have it working diagram of the
absolute crap that came with the generator set.  You never know what it
might come in handy for!

Your wisdom on this will be appreciated,

Patrick
Flanders