[modeleng] Re: Winson Brit Boiler Cert

  • From: "Pendragon" <idpriest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 22:54:38 -0000

Cliff,

I agree with you regarding testing the boiler at a club, I have made
several boilers ....too many to think of right now and am familier with
the procedure.  The intention is to test the Brit boiler, hydraulic and
of course steam, however some clubs like to see boilers in various
stages of manufacture and as this cannot be so with the Brit, the next
best thing would of course be the original cert.

With regard to the fella in question from what I have heard there may
well be quite a few people looking for him!!!

Regards,

IP

Priest & Sons Model Engineers
http://www.kinvermes.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/p1.htm