[modeleng] Re: What's happening to the list?

  • From: "John Buckley" <jbuckley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 06:17:14 +1000

Terry, Broad Shoulders???

I agree that the list should have a mix of both on topic and off topic. The
Group is a Pseudo Club and topic will vary. If one is not happy with a
particular topic there is also a 'delete' key on the keyboard, and, yes I
use it to delete things that are not of great interest after I have more the
most part read them.
I would be very dissapointed if the list failed due to policy matters. The
comment about all work and no play is very relevant but so is Alan's comment
re lack of computer time and his need to get straight to the point of any ME
messsages.
I think that 'we' get into periods where comments get to be few and far
between so the O/T chatter gets goings, if for no other reason to see some
messages appear in the 'In Box'.
As for my own work it has not been very productive at all lately. I have
made a few headlights for the trakm but have not been 'happy with the
outcome' as they look out of place. So it will be back to the pencil and
paper as soon as I finish making points for the railway here at Tamworth.
Regards to all,
John