[modeleng] Re: Trying to identify origin of a chuck

  • From: "Chris Crosskey" <chris.crosskey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 12:46:29 +0100

The other reason I think it's Boxford is that the college disposed of
both a TCL and an old HMC not so long ago.... Whereas to the best of my
knowledge they've never had a Hardinge... they threw the chuck bercause
the HSE policy at the college means that the lecturers there (two
time-served tool makers and a fitting foreman with collectively about
100 years experience in industry) aren't allowed to maintain the tools,
they have to be sent off so someone else can do it.....
chrisc