[modeleng] Re: Topsy - to charge and how to charge, that is the question!

  • From: Peter Sheppard <peter.sheppard@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:50:22 +0100

John,

Ah, now I understand.

Stud mounting diodes can be either stud anode or stud cathode - if you stuck
with the same diode you would have been OK.

I was talking about the diode symbol where the forward pointing arrow (the
pointy bit!) touches the vertical bar which is the cathode (+) and what I would
attach to the battery end.

Cheers

Peter