[modeleng] Re: Steam engine RPM?

  • From: "Tony Wells" <oaksfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 20:12:32 +0100

I have already tried Amazon, but not Wise Owl Publications, so they will be
my next port of call. As to interlibrary loans, she has already got me the
sole remaining copy of Harold Mason's book which I am currently reading. The
only trouble is that they have to go back, and innevitably one need's to
refer to them within a week of them doing so! On to Wise Owl .....

Tony.