[modeleng] Re: Stainless Steel Boilers

  • From: "alan Stepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 21:34:14 +0100

Throughout Europe, and in the UK (unfortunately) we are governed by the
pressure Equipment Directive and other related
laws.

It gets too complex to cover in one message, but basically, any boiler that
is sold must have either a certificate, or proof that it was in operation
prior to 2001 (I think).

Otherwise, my udnerstanding is that one cannot sell a boiler.

If anyone wants to read the ME article, contact me off-list and I will send
it direct.
Alan