[modeleng] Re: Solder Qestion

  • From: Bede McCormack <bede@xxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 00:50:30 -0400

Thanks Clif,
The gap is wide enough that I can slide a piece of wet/dry sandpaper in
and scour it out, so I'm confident I can get it pretty clean.  And, I
talked w/a fellow at Reeves today who assured me the comsol flux
they're sending with the solder will "do the job".  So now I just wait
for the stuff to make its way across the pond and see what happens,
I'll keep the list posted.
Regards,
Bede McC.
Brooklyn, NY