[modeleng] Re: Solder Qestion

  • From: Allen Messer <al_messer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 07:15:18 -0700 (PDT)

Bede, check with a local Air Conditioning supply house
as there are many fluxes available here, some paste
and some liquid.  The Solder you are planning on
using, is it considered a soft solder(Lead/Tin) alloy
or one of the harder variety?  If I understand you
correctly, you are going to be using it as a Caulking
material rather than a joining material??

Al Messer