[modeleng] Shopped victoriously

  • From: "Chris Crosskey" <chris.crosskey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:45:44 +0100

Hi Folks... guess this is one primarily for the Brits though I have no
problem sending abroad....
I've just won some bits of Myford tooling, but it means I now have a
spare travelling steady and a spare hand tooling rest. They are original
Myford items rather than the recent copies thereof. I guess I'm looking
for 15 UKP each for them although I would be interested in swapping for
the following items..

A 13/32 Myford pattern 2MT collet

A number 3 and a number 5 8mm watchmakers collet (the standard short
pattern, not the Moseley type, I have a Moseley number 5 if anyone is
interested BTW)

chrisc