[modeleng] Re: Playing Taps

  • From: "Jesse Livingston" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 06:30:01 -0600

Harry,

I have intended to purchase one from ENCO for several years, but never
gotaroundtuit.  They are actually quite reasonably priced in those smaller
sizes and ENCO can have one in your hands in about two days.  Of course it
will probably be made by our Asian "friends" and yet, miracle of all
miracles, I ordered some #4-40 taps and a "T" type tap handle this past week
and both items were USA made.  Sorry I don't have a 1/2" Acme or you could
certainly borrow it.

Acme?  Isn't that the same firm that supplies all of Wylie Coyote's
Roadrunner catching equipment?

Jesse in very rainy this morning Troy, TN

 Al,
 I don't suppose either you or Jesse have a 1/2-10 Acme tap laying around
the shed do you?
 Regards,
 Harry